Blesson Aghamkar : A new Musician on rise

  



Since late 2015, there has been a great rise in the use of Internet around India. Which holds a population in billions as of 2022 and which is expected to grow in coming days. As the population is increasing so is the use of Social Media. Which helps people to know new Creators on the platforms.

One of those Creators is a 21 year old Musician named Blesson Aghamkar.Born in Latur, India, Artist and Singer. He moved to Ambajogai as a teenager. He was already on the path of singing by then, and his singing debut in music vicinity started with his first album as a teenage artist when he was just 17 years old with his album Zinda Khuda launched in September 2018. 

In 2021 Blesson Aghamkar announced about his break for a while, but still once in a while he use to release cover songs.

Recently, he announced a comeback on his Instagram quoting : 
After a break of 7 months as I was fighting my internal battles, I was struck with this realisation last weak, that I have a mission to fulfil and even if I fail my God never fails & he has a great plan for me and also for you. So here I present to you my new Cover of a very famous worship song “ Bhule Aur Bhatke” It has been a tough time for me but finally Im all set to carry vision ahead 🤍  tysm to every friend that stood in this time and every fan that is still hear to listen. Love you guys a lot and thank you for being there with me. 







Fans have a great expectation from him now, they are awaiting some great songs. Rumour's are that he is going collaborate with various Musicians and Singers on his new songs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments